27 March 2009

In the Immortal Words of Chevy Chase

So I have been overwhelmed trying to figure out how to express my frustrations the last couple of days. I mean, where do I begin? We have GIVE and SERVE, DREAM (BTW, have you noticed how un-menacing things sound when we give them cute acronyms?), ICE being called un-American (again), etc. My dear friend Lak over at Passing Time has brilliantly found the perfect way to express all that pent-up frustration and anger, a la Chevy Chase. I'm sorry to rip this off of him, but it made me laugh and momentarily made me forget about our $11 Trillion (yes, Trillion with a "T") toilet being used to flush our country and its Constitution down the drain. So that's worth something, right?

WARNING: Parents, you may want to cover your children's ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment