26 June 2009

Advanced Indian Military Tech

I'm taking a break from following the Cap & Tax debate on CSPAN because my head is about to explode and blood is starting to shoot from my eyes. The BBC is reporting the advances that the Indian military is making in technology.

Indian defence scientists are planning to put one of the world's hottest chilli powders into hand grenades.

They say the devices will be used to control rioters and in counter-insurgency operations.

Researchers say the idea is to replace explosives in small hand grenades with a certain variety of red chilli to immobilise people without killing them.

The chilli, known as Bhut Jolokia, is said to be 1,000 times hotter than commonly used kitchen chilli.
Now that's what I'm talking about. So who cares if our government takes our guns away? I'll just get some chili grenades to protect my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment